Sunday, January 14, 2018

Back home in Canada, Love, Advice for a friend, Kindle Unlimited Release. @tdanielsauthor

Hey! I'm finally back on Canadian soil and so glad to be home. I missed my last post with my busy corporate career and a current work project that has kept me out of the country for 8 of the last 12 weeks. I have to tell you, if you have to work out of the country, the Philippines is a fantastic place to be. It was my first time there and I have to tell you that I LOVED Manila.  The people there are the kindest people I have ever met. We managed to spend some weekend time on some of the smaller islands and enjoy their beauty. I would definitely go back again just to vacation. Now that I'm back, I can start to concentrate more on my stories and future releases. I can't wait to get them to you. 

 


I'm happy to report that romance has found its way back into my life after a brief time of… let’s call it ‘settling in’. I was scared for a little while that it was lost, but it was still there. I just needed to stop my girl brain from over thinking. In talking with friends and family members, I’ve learned that I’m not the only one who was feeling a little ‘lost’. With that ‘special day’ quickly approaching… you know the one. The one that every man would like to avoid and every woman dreams about. Nobody wants to be alone on Valentine’s Day. A friend messaged me the other day confessing that she can’t get her ex-boyfriend out of her head. They had a very tough relationship year. She was miserable after he moved out, at her request. Recently, he dropped in at the house a few times and offered to help her out with some chores. She admitted that it was tough to see him leave again and that she was extremely lonely. She's having a hard time moving on.

She said she needed some girl talk and asked me for my opinion. I’m not sure I’m the best to give advice on relationships. I’m the girl who proposed to my man and sent our relationship into a downward tailspin from which I wasn’t sure we’d recover. But this I know… Love is complicated and worth fighting for until the bitter end.  No matter how hard you try, you can’t change people. You can’t fix them or make them do things your way. Your partner in life must be able to fulfill your most important needs in life, whatever that may be; financial security; intellectual stimulation; stability; emotional & intimate support. Everything else is a compromise. You shouldn’t feel angry or anxious all the time when you’re together, nor should you feel like you don’t want to go home to that person at the end of every day. If you volunteer for overtime every night so you don’t have to deal with them, there’s a problem.

I know that he loves her; I could see it in the way he looked at her. Sadly, sometimes love is not enough. There has to be an equal effort to meet in the middle on the important things and a willingness to let go of the things that aren’t. If your partner can’t meet you in the middle of the road, then maybe you need to take a different road all together. Do you walk away because the going gets tough? Absolutely not. But only she knows for sure if she any fight left in her. I want her to be happy, but if he’s not the right one, then I don’t want her to settle for comfort and convenience.
Every woman deserves to find a partner who lifts her up, and makes her feel excited. Second, third or fourth chances shouldn’t be needed.

Sometimes relationships are easy. Sometimes they are a lot of hard work. They are ALWAYS complicated and confusing. I was so afraid that I was going to fall for the same kind of guy as my ex that I rejected all men for over 18 years. I know what she means when she says she’s lonely for companionship and intimacy. I do know that eventually the ‘right’ guy will come along. I’m not the most patient girl, but I’m really glad that I waited. The love of my life finally found me and although there are some twists and turns on our happily ever after journey, we are equal partners in life. Best friends. Lovers.


I guess to make a long story short my advice, to her and any of you who who need to hear it... Don’t settle. You deserve to be loved. 



Intractable Souls is now on Kindle Unlimited!

If you're looking for something different then this is the series for you. Award winning with almost 100 5 star reviews, reviewers say this is the series you don't want to miss. Ethan O’Connell, alpha with an Irish accent, arrives from Ireland and is drawn to a woman he feels a strong connection with. When he starts having flashbacks, dreams and déjà vu moments, he’s convinced that they were lovers in a past life. She too begins to share those memories and dreams, but this lifetime throws them twists and turns that makes it difficult to believe that they can find that love once again. Ethan O’Connell is not the type of man to give up so easily, and he will find a way to prove to her that Love is the only true magic; for only true love transcends all time. This is the first book in the Bound4Ireland Series. #bound4ireland #triciadaniels #intractablesouls #freebook #bookseries #kindleunlimited
http://tinyurl.com/IntractableKindle


No comments:

Post a Comment