Friday, April 21, 2017

Busy, busy...

Happy Spring!

The Canadian weather has finally taken a turn for the better! I love the blue skies, warm air, birds singing, and flowers growing. I've packed away the winter coats and boots and don't want to see them for a long time. We'll be doing a spring cleaning this weekend inside and outside. 

Although winters can be tough, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I think the winters are necessary to really appreciate the three other seasons—all wonderful, in my opinion. Winter is part of what keeps Canadians strong and unique, and I like to think the cold air keeps us young ;)


On the writing front, I'm getting my feet back into the water. I haven't written in years and I've missed it so much. I used to write 2-3 books a months, so this has been unnatural for me. To kick it off, I have a 15K alpha shifter story called Finders Keepers in the Owned by the Alpha anthology releasing April 25th. It's on pre-order now, and I can't wait for everyone to read my story and the eleven others in this amazing line-up of authors. 

Special Pre-Order Only Price of $2.99
NEW Dark Paranormal Romance Stories by Bestselling Evernight Authors!
amazon-bestseller-icon.png 
OWNED BY THE ALPHA 
The Alpha lives for the hunt...
Driven by instinct, an Alpha shifter recognizes his fated mate from one scent, one touch. He'll pursue his woman, regardless of the cost, and anyone else would be smart to get out of his way. He won't stop until he takes possession of his prize.
Although the hunter doesn't need convincing, his mate certainly does. The Alpha will have to prove himself as a lover and convince his woman that he plays for keeps.
160,000 words

Scent of Destiny by Rose Wulf
Taken Mate by Sam Crescent
Finders Keepers by Stacey Espino
The Hunt by Doris O’Connor
Alpha at Altitude by Lily Harlem
Fated to the Razorback Demon by Maia Dylan
Running Home by Michelle Graham
Alpha’s Sunshine by Elyzabeth M. VaLey
Checkmate by Wren Michaels
Frozen Heart by Beth D. Carter
Wolf Hunter by Elena Kincaid
Returning to the Coyote by Roberta Winchester


No comments:

Post a Comment