Monday, December 19, 2016

Are You Naughty or Nice?



Naughty or Nice?



Well we are less than a week away before the big guys squeezes his tushy down the chimney. Are you on the naughty or nice list? 

Us Canadian romance authors need to keep our inspirations going, and I have to admit, the last few months, I've ventured into the naughty zone!

Why? Well, I can only show you a few photos to really demonstrate the path of temptations, but once you see, I'd bet you wouldn't have resisted either!

Two recent outings with the girls have led me to the land of Down Under, where the men are gorgeous and their dance moves are hot! This girl was on fire!




Then last month, a handful of us devoted Shemar Moore fans ventured to Toronto to meet the man himself, and all I can say is WOW! Sexy, silly and flirty and that man knows how to work a crowd!



Don't get me wrong, the coset of eye candy and divine entertainment hits the spot, but I'm more than happy to come home to my own real life hottie, who dotes on me and makes me feel like a queen. 

So, what are some of your naughty experiences? Or are you just too good to be true? Will Santa be generous, or like me, will you be receiving a stocking full of coal?

Happy holidays, from the Willows household!








No comments:

Post a Comment