Saturday, November 26, 2016

Where in the world is Kayleigh now? (@KMalcolmAuthor ) #Writing #Author #Romance

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the cold?

Seriously, there has been many a day when I'm sure I was born in the wrong country. If it wasn't for the fact that I love Canada so much, I probably would have moved by now. But, that doesn't mean that I can't go and visit other places when it gets to chilly around here for me. :)

Mother Nature pulled a fast one on us this year and November has been WAY warmer than normal. It was 20deg (70F) last week which is almost unheard of. But then a cold....really cold wind kicked up and all those pretty numbers are fell into the single digits. Which would have upset me more except that we'd already booked a trip to one of my favourite countries. Jamaica!

Chris and I have hit the 20th anniversary mark this month (22 if you count the two years we lived together.) 

According to the Anniversary website, the traditional gift is china.....something breakable? no thanks. 

The modern gift is platinum...so something I'll probably loose.
But honestly I'm much happier with a stamp in my passport :)

As much as I hate the cold, I do love writing a hot romance to melt the ice ;) I have a short story in the Snowy Knights anthology. It's on preorder now for 99 cents until release day!


“I’ve seen things in my life that can’t always be easily explained. You were an ice cube ten minutes ago, and now you’re speaking to me. Just because my only rational conclusion is that I’m insane…which I know I’m not, that means that there is something outside scientific knowledge going on…aka magic. Which is what the unexplained is always referred to until science catches up enough to explain it.” She shrugged again, “But, to be honest you might wish you were still frozen because I haven’t figured out an exit strategy here.” ~ Kiss of Ice
Snowy Knights: 10 Suspenseful Contemporary and Paranormal Romantic Rescue Stories 
**10 Full short stories, not snippits or teasers!**
When the cold hits, only he can warm her…
This December, snuggle up with 10 BRAND NEW romantic rescue stories! From literal heroes in the snow, to the bad boy whose soul is saved by love. These sexy stories will burn up your e-reader while melting your heart.
------------------------------------------------------------ 
PREORDER NOW: 
iBooks
Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon CA                   
------------------------------------------------------------
Featuring:
WINTER DECEPTION by Amy J. Hawthorn
ALASKA’S SNOWY MATE by April Zyon Author
WINTER’S STORM by Gracie Meadows
KISS OF ICE by Kayleigh Malcolm
SNOW-KISSED by Lizabeth Scott Author
FROST-BITTEN by Lori King
BY THE LIGHT OF A BLIZZARD by Michel Prince
STORM OF SEDUCTION by Nicole Morgan
SNOW ANGEL by Rose Nickoll
SNOW BOUND by TL Reeve
Romance Rebels Publishing brings you Snowy Knights





No comments:

Post a Comment