Full disclosure, I recycled this post lol, but in my defense, it's been a crazy busy month :D
I'll admit, I am a Christmas fanatic. I love the glitz and tinsel and
tacky decorations. I adore shopping for special gifts--and jokes--for
my family. And I am a sucker for a great Christmas movie with feel good
moments and humor. Here's my top ten favorites:
1. Santa Vs. The Snowman – Funniest cartoon ever! I snicker like a fiend when the elves come out with their hot cocoa guns.
2. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
– A classic. I love it when Chevy Chase get’s that Hallelujah moment
with his lights. Now if I could just convince hubby to get on our roof
and truly light our own place up, lol.
3. Rise of the Guardians – Love Russian Santa with his tattoos. The imagination and animation in this movie is incredible.
4. Rudolph The Rednose Reindeer
– BUMBLE rules! This is a nostalgic one that always makes me think of
being kid and the excitement I used to feel as the holiday season
5. Santa Claus is Coming To Town – I love the music in this one and the story of Santa’s origin. And yes, I sing along, which annoys my kids to no end.
6. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (original cartoon) – A classic with great music. And while I don’t know the darned words, I fake it as I croon with the Who’s.
7. Arthur’s Christmas – The elf and his tape make for some lolol moments. I also love the high tech explanations. Fun to watch with the kids.
8. The Nightmare Before Christmas – Because I’m strange it makes the list.
9. Home Alone – Am I the only mother who gets mad anyone could forget her baby? My kids love it, and every year I yell at the mother.
10. A Christmas Story
– Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra, lolol . My hubby loves this movie so much that when I
found a smaller version of the leg lamp, I had to buy it for him. It
has a place of pride in his mancave, lol.