Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween, Canadian Style from author Jessica E. Subject! @jsubject #OCanada #FREEread



Hello readers! Halloween is coming in a few days, and many of us here in Canada are getting ready for Halloween parties, to send our kids out, having kids come trick-or-treating to our houses, and, of course, the unpredictable weather.

Throughout my years, I have experienced all kinds of weather while trick-or-treating and taking my kids out as well. I've been out in rain, snow, freezing cold, and occasionally beautiful weather where it hardly feels like the end of October. Though the later occurs far too infrequently.

So, whether I'll be sending my kids out in their spring coats under their costumes, or bundling them up and making their costumes waterproof, I wish all those celebrating, a Happy Halloween!

And if you're looking for a SEXY Halloween read for All Hallow's Eve, after the lights are off on Halloween, or any time, check out my FREE Halloween story, LAST MINUTE CUSTOMERS!




Get this story FREE here.
Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

2 comments:

  1. So true. This year it looks like heavy coasts - but not snow suits yet - thank heavens. We live in the same province - so I hope your location is snow free this Halloween. Last minute customers looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you lived so close! Awesome! Last time I checked, there was the possibility of snow Halloween morning, but it was supposed to get warmer during the day, so I doubt the snow will last. Hopefully you're snow-free, too! Thank you!

      Delete