Thursday, October 2, 2014

Canadian Locations in Books - Where would you like to see a book centred around?

Over the years I've tangled with the thoughts of where to place my paranormal series Mistress of Forsaken Souls. Once upon a time I had considered pitching the idea to a bigger publisher, but changes are that they would have me change it.

My other paranormal series I have sitting on the sidelines for when I'm ready takes place in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area, Ontario). Yet, MOFS needs to be surrounded by forests. The backdrop has to be ideal for werewolves, demons, and Livia Garcia - my heroine, who just happens to be a reaper of demon souls/slayer.

For the most part, I would love to host the series in the Algoma region. Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment