Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I like my aliens blue and SEXY! Post by Jessica E. Subject @jsubject

I admit it. When I first started writing my alien stories, I was afraid of extraterrestrials. It had to do with watching the movie SIGNS and living in a house surrounded by corn fields. But writing about sexy aliens became a form of therapy for me, and I quickly got over that fear.

While my favorite alien will always be SUPERMAN, the aliens I write about tend to have blue skin, are big guys (as in taller and broader than me), and tend to be sexy as sin. I started this trend in Celestial Seduction, and continued with Satin Sheets in Space, An Unexpected Return, Another Night, Another Planet, His Alien Virgin, and Crash Landing. In fact, in Crash Landing, I have two different species of blue aliens.

Here's an excerpt from the sci-fi erotica story.
(I've had to edit it a bit to make it PG-13.) Enjoy!

He rushed to the right. The cries of pleasure continued as he reached the entrance behind which the action took place. The door ajar, he dared a quick glimpse into the room. With a gasp, he stepped back into the hall, but could not take his eyes off the sight in front of him.

With her naked body in full view, a woman attended to a man. The scent of her desire wound through his nasal passages and drew him closer. But unlike any beings he had ever seen on the vids of Earth, the guy had blue skin. Not his own deep, almost indigo shade, but lighter, closer to the color of the water he’d landed in. Long blond hair flowed over his shoulders, onto his muscular chest.

The man held the woman’s shoulders with his webbed hands—yes, webbed hands

Okay, so that's about as much as I can give you without having to label this post Not Safe For Work. If you would like to read more, CRASH LANDING is ON SALE for $0.99 during June at select retailers.

Crash Landing
by Jessica E. Subject

Sci-Fi MMF Ménage Erotica

As his ship plummets toward Earth, Cael believes his life to be over. His last ditch effort to save himself ends in a fiery crash. When he wakes up, he believes he’s entered the afterlife, but his surroundings indicate otherwise. He made it to Earth. But who saved him, and what do they want with him?

ONLY $0.99 from:




Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotica. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

Pinterest| Goodreads | Amazon | Authorgraph

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious, what do you think it is about blue that you like? What meaning does that have for you (other than alien)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, Cara. I think blue is my comfort colour. I do wear a lot of it. Maybe it makes aliens less scary for me if they're blue...

      Delete